Labels: J
posted by The Molascon Family at 4:50 PM
Great. Glad to know it doesn't get any better for at least 4 years. I just gave T a haircut tonight. Actually, it didn't go as bad this time--bribery works well. I told him he could watch his favorite video after his haircut.
By Buxton Legal, At 6:36 PM
In the eyes of many children, a haircut is a step removed from capital punishment.
By The Molascon Family, At 6:47 PM
You should let him cut your hair now.
By The Normals, At 8:51 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
memorable moments and musings...
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
Great. Glad to know it doesn't get any better for at least 4 years. I just gave T a haircut tonight. Actually, it didn't go as bad this time--bribery works well. I told him he could watch his favorite video after his haircut.
By
Buxton Legal, At
6:36 PM
In the eyes of many children, a haircut is a step removed from capital punishment.
By
The Molascon Family, At
6:47 PM
You should let him cut your hair now.
By
The Normals, At
8:51 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home