The Molascon Family

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Cheez-Its



I took J & L down to the beach yesterday for their friend's birthday party. During a time in the party where the older kids were engaged in a water ballon fight, L and I sat off to the side where she enjoyed snacking on some Cheez-Its. After the water balloon action, the kids moved down to the beach to continue their water war. I walked over to the edge of the grass to get a clearer view of the kids, and L came shortly thereafter to play in the sand. When we all walked back to the picnic table for some cake, a lady who had been sitting next to L shared that before L walked over to the sand, she asked the lady if she would be willing to watch her Cheez-Its while she was gone.

Items to keep your eye on: wallet, car keys, cell phone and Cheez-Its.

I wonder what exchange rate I would get if I asked to deposit a box of Cheez-Its down at the local bank?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home