Whirly birds
On the way to have dinner with some friends last night, J commented, "I see two airplanes."
The kid has the amazing ability to see a plane in the sky the size of a pinhead. Off in the distance out of the left side of the front window I saw two helicopters slowly making their way across the sky.
Dad: "Those aren't airplanes, J, they're helicopters."
J: "They're airplanes."
Dad: "No, they're helicopters. You can tell by the shape and by how slow they are flying."
J: "DAAaad, do you see those whirly things going around?!? NOooO!"
The kid has the amazing ability to see a plane in the sky the size of a pinhead. Off in the distance out of the left side of the front window I saw two helicopters slowly making their way across the sky.
Dad: "Those aren't airplanes, J, they're helicopters."
J: "They're airplanes."
Dad: "No, they're helicopters. You can tell by the shape and by how slow they are flying."
J: "DAAaad, do you see those whirly things going around?!? NOooO!"



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home