Labels: J, L, M
posted by The Molascon Family at 12:53 PM
That guy is a rock star. Love the stogie on the scooter.
By The Normals, At 8:03 PM
I also like the guy two rows back at the baseball game posing for the picture. He's real cool.
By The Normals, At 8:04 PM
I love the picture at the ball game. There is alot going on there. Possible caption #1Me, Mini Me and Uncle J.
By Anonymous, At 4:40 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
memorable moments and musings...
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
That guy is a rock star.
Love the stogie on the scooter.
By
The Normals, At
8:03 PM
I also like the guy two rows back at the baseball game posing for the picture. He's real cool.
By
The Normals, At
8:04 PM
I love the picture at the ball game. There is alot going on there.
Possible caption #1
Me, Mini Me and Uncle J.
By
Anonymous, At
4:40 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home