The Molascon Family

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Morning conversation



I was in the family room this morning trying to get some focused time with the Lord while the kids were eating breakfast. Without a parent at the table, the situation usually degrades into spitting or throwing of milk, cereal, or banana strings, name calling, getting in and out of their seats, etc. This morning was turning out to be more of the same, even while they were well within my field of vision and after several warnings. Parental authority at its finest again. When I called into the room to get J's attention as he was struggling to unpeel a banana, L responded on his behalf, "He's talking with his banana."

2 Comments:

  • I heard this story already at:
    http://www.familycircus.com/

    I heard he's going to file a lawsuit.

    By Blogger The Normals, At 2:20 PM  

  • That is what our breakfast table is like already with just Stacy and Me.

    By Blogger Stacy, At 7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home