I've got nothing

Every now and then when an up tempo song comes on the radio while we are driving in the car, I'll ask the kids to pick up their air guitar or drums and join in with the band. Today, someone was a little melancholy about it all...
Dad: "J, what have you got?"
J: "I've got drums!"
Dad: "I've got guitar! L, what have you got?"
L (staring out the window): "I've got nothing."
Dad: "Do you want to sing?"
L (still staring out the window): "No."


2 Comments:
Your air guitar guy Chris from the Family Guy has some great quotes like;
Security Guard: Alright son, we're gonna need those two hams back.
Chris: Huh? I don't have any hams.
Guard: Lift up your shirt, son.
Chris: I need an adult! I need an adult!
Guard: You're not a shoplifter, you're just a fat kid. Sorry about that fatty fat fatty. Hey Tom he's just a fat kid! Aren't you, fatty? You're just a big ol' fat kid. Here's some chocolate fatso.
Chris: Thanks.
By
The Normals, At
6:57 PM
I found your blog through "a day in the Life" (i know T's dad) and I am glad I did!!!
This is a fun blog and I will check back often - I don't know who has more fun, you or your children.
By
Svoblogger, At
3:29 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home