The Molascon Family

Monday, August 07, 2006

Wake up


Most of the content for these blogs have been supplied by L. I guess she is at the age where I'm going to get something worth blogging about basically every other day from the things she says or does. Anyway, here is a recent one from J...

J (Getting up from his chair a little after the start of dinner as I was still preparing my food): "Dad, my back is asleep. I think it started at breakfast and has gone on until now."
Dad: "Is that right."
J: "Yeah. I think my back goes to sleep during the day and wakes up at night."
Dad: "Really."

I'm not sure where that came from or what he was talking about, but the image of a middle-aged or older guy going through back spasms popped into my head.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home